You have no items to compare.
Sonic Fire and Security Ltd supply and install high quality intercom systems for industrial, commercial and home use, including audio intercom systems and video intercom systems.
Audio Intercoms Systems & Handsets
Audio door entry intercom stations are available as flush or surface mount panels for the following intercom systems:
- IE - Door entry intercom systems allowing for simultaneous conversation with each handset
- TD System - A versatile audio intercom system offering single master, all master or intermixed communications
- TBM - The master station uses the TB-SE series of intercom handsets and audio intercoms and video door intercom stations
- Red TB-SE - Available for fire systems
- VCM - Audio intercom kit form products, expandable to the number of handsets required. Can include up to 30 buttons on the door station
Video Door Entry Stations
Video door entry stations available in flush or surface mount stainless steel for the following intercom systems:
- MK DAC - A mono intercom camera system with pan and tilt. 1 surface mount station to 3 intercom monitors
- MK DS And MY DS - Wide angle mono cameras work with up to 3 monitors.
- MK-2DA-A - Two apartment intercom door system maximum
- KC - A colour tilt intercom system, from 1 monitor to 1 video door station, expandable to intercom 3 monitors to 1 door station
- KB - A colour tilt intercom system with 5 monitors to 3 video door stations, with all call and selective intercom call functions
- GM - Multiple apartment door station for audio or video entry. 1-2 door stations up to 32 monitors
Industrial Simplex Open Voice Intercoms
The range of 2-way intercoms include:
- The I/RAB industrial panels, flush or surface call stations for the RCX intercom (microprocessor based)
- The AMPLE range of door station units, available in flush (AMP-LE-F) or surface mount (AMP-LE-S). Suitable for use at entry points in car parks, help points, industrial sites and commercial buildings. Push button controls: press to talk-release to listen.
Included in the range are the following:
- LEM - 1 master to 1 to 3 substations
- LEF - 1 master to 3, 5 or 10 stations- can have more than 1 master to each substation
- MPS - A 2.5 watt output operating up to 3 substations per system-ideal for use on weighbridges
- APM - A 10 watt output powerful system linking the master station to 10 substations per system
- NEM - Lamp memory intercom connects from 10, 20, 30, 40 to 60 substations. The master unit lights up showing which station is calling. Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and help points in car parks